Providence Health and Fitness is a Vaccinated Center.
Our Teachers, Massage Therapists, Managers and Owners are all vaccinated.
We are here to educate and offer you the best in fitness, yoga, massage, nutrition, and meditation creating a strong and healthy mind and body.
At the same time, we want to acknowledge the severity of the Covid Virus so we have implemented a vaccinated center.
We appreciate your support with the following protocols that we have put in place.
- When you first arrive, please sign in and take your temperature and record it on the sign in sheet.
- If you are vaccinated, masks are optional in the reception area and class rooms but must be worn for massages.
- If you are unvaccinated please wear a mask at all times in all areas of the center.
- If you are feeling just slightly under the weather please stay at home. Our on demand classes are available through our monthly membership 24/7.
- Located throughout the center, we have hand sanitizer for you to use.
- In the classroom and training room there are buckets of sanitizing wipes along with spray cleaner containing vinegar, Thieves essential oil and Tea tree essential oil for wiping down mats and props.
- The floors and high touch areas are cleaned consistently throughout the day.
- The massage rooms are throughly cleaned after each session.
- The center is thoroughly cleaned at the end of every day.
Providence prides itself on maintaining a healthy and safe environment for all.